What a lovely surprise!
Today I offer deep gratitude to Debra at She Who Seeks who has passed this award on to me. Wow! And thank you to Miss Zoe (Bunny) and Marcy Hall at Ordinary Enchantment who birthed this heartwarming award :)
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Place a link to their blog.
4. Name seven things people don't know about you.
5. Nominate seven other bloggers who you admire.
6. Place a link to these bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.
2. I once started to write a song entitled "Alien Babies in a Jar"...with my sister Pam, inspired by something scary our Dad had purchased and placed in the fridge...unfortunately we didn't really get past the first line. This was the 8o's it was going to be a headbanger punk tune.
3. When I was a little girl and we played "Indians" (never Cowboys) my tribal name was "White Hawk" and I was known as "Peace Maker". (You might be thinking this makes sense knowing me as a grown-up, but back then "trouble maker" at least according to my brother and sisters might have been more appropriate.)
4. I kissed McCoy Tyner (the famous jazz pianist) on the cheek after listening to him play (it was really late at night and we were at a table right next to the piano-also back in the 8o's - my life was slightly more exciting back then).
5. I had a gold fish named Moishe when I was a little kid (my first pet, my parents told me that goldfish were related to carp which is what gefilte fish is made from-really awful now that I think about it...I wasn't a vegetarian back then...it seemed logical to give my fishy the name of the man who led the Jewish people out of Egypt-the story we read at the Passover Seder...the meal at which my Mother always served gefilte fish).
6. I have short legs and a long torso...when I stand next to my sister Amy she is much taller (5'7", I'm 5'4")...but when we sit, we're the same height!!!
7. In the 4th grade, I saved the longest french fry I ever saw in my desk ...school lunch, yum...ahem...it was just as long, but a different color when I found it again cleaning out my desk on the last day of the school year.
Is this TMI?
This list of Bloggers might seem random as well, but each and every one has inspired me...along my bloggy travels. (Picking 7 was really, really hard to do...there are so very many inspiring souls who creatively share their journeys every day)
So here's to Randomness and Inspiration and Creativity in all it's many forms.
Congratulations to the following KREATIV, beautiful humans!
1. Judy @ Peace Be With You
2. Robin @ One Still Frame
3. Christine @ Mystic Meandering
4. Jan @ Awake is Good
5. Nicki @ Touching the Universe
6. Kel @ X-facta
7. Joanne @ Breathe as Me