Marti and I are kindred spirits in many ways, but particularly in our shared love for creating SoulCollage® cards in the embrace of silence; our own silence and also group silence. This totally shifts the experience, from lively, friendly, playful chatter (which is a lot of fun and the way most facilitators lead workshops) to one of silent, sacred, velvety comfort in each others presence. It feels very, very different. Both containers are healing for a group, but again, very, very different. I'm so happy to introduce you to this gentle soul, please welcome today's host at Shine the Divine, Marti Beddoe:
- Who built the buildings/structures around me?
- Who designed, built, and delivered the furniture I sit upon?
- Who gathered and delivered the materials for the buildings and furniture?
- Who built the roads I traveled on to be where I am in this moment?
- Before that, who pioneered and cared for the land around me?
- What other sentient beings am I connected to in this moment?
- Who grew, delivered, cooked and served my last meal?
- Who invented, built, and delivered the myriad technologies I use?
- Who cleaned and beautified this environment?
- Who designed, made, and sold my clothing?
- Who nurtured, educated and inspired my body, mind and soul?
- Whose thoughts, words or deeds may have saved my life--physically, emotionally, or spiritually?
- Who befriends, encourages and loves me despite my shortcomings?
- Who gave me life, starting with my parents and including the thousands of love stories before them?
All my purple love and gratitude,
SoulCollage® Evolving - 2010 Seena Frost Blog Tour
Today Seena is visiting with Cheryl who you meet tomorrow here on my blog.
November 17 - HERE Shine the Divine: Creativity IS a Spiritual Practice-Laura Hegfield
November 22 - Listening for the Whisperings - Catherine Anderson