The rules below will tell the following bloggers what to do next should they choose to accept this award, in appreciation for your wonderful blogs, each unique like all of YOU. Honestly, although I can certainly think of 15 fabulous bloggers I've met in recent months, (more actually) that's a lot of bloggers to contact, so if you feel like you want to pass this on to 5 or 6, 9 or even 20, I say go for it! Rules, schmoolz...don't allow this generous award to cause you to feel overwhelmed! (I know for me time and fatigue are real limitations...so I am bending the rules here myself.)
If you haven't met these gifted bloggers before....PLEASE stop by to visit!!! You will be so glad you did:-)
Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Award 15 (or 5 or 6, seriously) recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
2. I really enjoy cinnamon in my hot chocolate. (my daughter Rosie makes the BEST)
3. I used to be able to wrap my legs around my head. (I was very bendy up until two years ago)
4. I love to listen to Jazz live (lucky for me my husband is a jazz pianist).
5. When I cook, I tend to deviate from the recipe, if I even bother to start with one. (but I don't have the energy to cook very often now...maybe soon I will again)
6. My middle name is Rose. (I was named for my Great Aunt Rose, my daughter Rosewillow was actually named for her Grandfather, Robert William)
7. I do not have a favorite color. (for me it is more about relationships, color harmony)